Monday, January 12, 2015

Hello 2015!

A couple of weeks into the new year and I'm still gathering my thoughts and planning my course. I feel as if I'm still catching my breath from all the chaos of 2014.



2014 was a year full of up and downs, lots of good times and equal amount bad times. I traveled a lot and moved four times. I got to spend two months with my dad. I went through the stress of house hunting, job hunting and interviews. I moved to a new state, start a job, met lots of new people, learned new skills, moved house twice when I was there and lived with roommates (housemates actually) for the first time in my life. I also lost that job at the end of the year. I saw a colorful autumn and shivered in snow for the first time in fifteen years. I got really happy and really sad. I found a wonderful friend and lost the friendship of a few not so wonderful persons. I learned to appreciate my lifestyle more. I found the dept of my strength and the assurance that I can relay on myself. I became more confident. I decided to make happiness my priority in life, to enjoy the moments, to appreciate and to be grateful.

What will happen in 2015? I don't know but I know for sure I am up for any challenge. My personal goals are to practice mindfulness and to be happy. My professional goal is following a path that brings me long term happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment