Thursday, February 12, 2015

Law of three and a warning

From my teen years I have been respectful of karmic laws and for many years now I've been living by the law of three, "Whatever you send out into the universe, it will come back to you threefold". It seems however, other people are not so considerate. My personal strategy when targeted by ill wishes and negative energy has been to forgive them their ignorance and hoping their vicious intents don't do them much harm. That is.... until now! It has come to my attention that forgiving ill wishers doesn't make them stop. I am tired of my loved ones (and myself) getting hurt because of jealousy and narrow-mindedness of others. Sometimes these people need a lesson. So here is my public service announcement:

NO MORE FORGIVENESS. I REFER ILL WISHERS TO KARMA.


Remember, karma is a bitch! Do not provoke her by ill wishes and malicious intents!

No comments:

Post a Comment