Sunday, May 4, 2014

Where am I standing?

Ever so often, I will ask myself this question. When things don’t go according to the plan, when life gets me down, when I feel sad, worried or plain useless (maybe aimless is a better word). A lot of times I feel like a failure, considering myself a loser in the game of life. This question is about my relationships, my path in life, my future plans and in short; a measure of my interaction with the world around me. Most of the times I need to re-evaluate my place in my world, to take measure of myself and my goals and to make new plans.
These (frequent) periods of evaluation could become worrisome, stressful and often down and depressing.  This weblog is to help me (and anyone like me) in their journey. It is an attempt in making these transitions more peaceful, more mindful and more joyful. To over simplify, this weblog is about pursuit of happiness every day of your life regardless of what’s happening to you or where you are standing.

No comments:

Post a Comment